Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011

Some Moments in life ... von Verena bis Miss Q ... happiness is on the way



                     Wacky Wine Festival in Robertson ...
                                           Cinderella and Jady-girl
                 Miss Q ... and her FAMOUS 3-D glasses ... don't I look   like a REAL teacher now
                                                       Owi and Miss Q
                                                     ... and my froggy


                                           and STILL:  I LOVE CAPE TOWN
                                                              Lisa my old roomie
                                   Julia my new colleague and surf partner
                                                      Let's go surfing!





                   my  gangsta lovies from Mitchell Plain ...
check out the silver teeth

Keine Kommentare: